|Women in the early stages of pregnancy are being urged not to take anti-inflammatory drugs like Nurofen and Voltaren as they can cause miscarriage. The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) want to update warnings on packages for over-the-counter .|
|WOMEN more than double the risk of miscarriage by taking anti-inflammatory drugs such as Nurofen and Voltaren in early pregnancy, research shows. Australia's drug regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration, last. The Canadian study of thousands.|
|Drugs regularly taken to alleviate back pain 'significantly' reduce a woman's fertility, doctors have warned. Researchers found a group of drugs, known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), 'significantly inhibit ovulation'. NSAIDs are.|
|To answer that question, I would have to broach the subject with Carolyn; I didn't want to test the product on a random, because I was actually trying to start a relationship with her. I spent the next three weeks worrying and stalling, but also.|
|Researchers say that while there is no need for patients to panic, diclofenac should be restricted to prescription only.. A spokesman for Novartis, which makes Voltarol, said: 'In our view, this analysis, in the context of the vast clinical.|
- More Women Choose Custom-Made Hormone Therapy; Influential ...
- Student, 22, almost died after suffering a rare side effect from the contraceptive pill that left her with blood ...
- FDA Strengthens Warning of Kidney Damage on Diabetes Drugs
- Live Connect: Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Motrin weight dosage
- Remeron side effects lasts how long
- Here's The Real Difference Between All Those Allergy Medications
- Topamax trivora drug interaction
- Recommended viagra dose
- Cvs Pharmacy Birmingham Al